Friday, November 21, 2008

A Week with Richard and Vicki Willes

At the Valle Grande Dam above San Rafael Argentina. This is a beautiful area along a rushing river of turquoise blue. The whole area reminds us of southern Utah.
Good Friends Forever! Richard Willes and Jim at Aconcagua.
A "proud moment." At the zoo with the Richard and Vicki. I loved this picture of our friend the bengal tiger.
This is a National Geographic moment Richard caught on the camera. It was as if they were just waiting for us to take the picture. The Lion King has nothing over on us!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I hope you guys had a fun time. That lion picture is amazing. We don't even have a lion at the Hogle Zoo. That place is amazing. I can just see you right now trying to talk that helicopter guy into a ride. I bet you got him close.

Melinda Lindahl said...

No fair! You guys got some great shots! I love the picture of Richard and Jim. They look so tough and good looking I might add. Say hello to our friend the Bengal Tiger next time you go.