Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday in Valle de Uco

Saturday was a day to remember for Elder Slater and Elder Manqi Zone Leaders of the Valle de Uco Zone. Their zone baptized 18 that day, and Elder Slater got to confirm them all. These are a few of the 150 people who came out to support the missionaries. Congratulations Valle de Uco- Elders Newbold, Gutierrez, Bills, Coronel, Opheikens, Ramirez, Lambert, Swainston, Nieve, Sanchez. Thanks Elder Miles for your leadership also.

The sign behind them says, "Welcome to the Baptism"
Aren't these angelic faces?

1 comment:

kay said...

Hi! I'm Elder Newbold's mom, Kay. Thank you so much for posting these pictures! I love to look at your blog and see all the pictures of the Mendoza Mission. It allows me to see more than just what Matt sends us. We're so proud that he was able to be a part of that wonderful Saturday. I know he worked long and hard to help pull it off, all while being sick! Thank you so much for taking care of my #1 son. I never worry knowing he has a Mission President, and his wife,like you two.