Sunday, May 15, 2011

A Special Weekend With Special Guests

Mendoza was privileged to have Sister Elaine Dalton the General Young Women's President, and Sister Rosemary Wixom the General Primary President come for Training Meetings with the auxiliaries. These two women should be my sisters because after two days they became like soul-sisters. I just want you all to know how strongly I felt about their presentations. I know that these two women are called for a purpose at this time. They are powerful and intelligent and their earnestness to spread peace, joy, and hope was felt by all.
Sister Dalton on Sunday, visiting with the Young Women of the Godoy Cruz ward (with some visitors from another ward). They will always remember this special day. I know I will.

1 comment:

P said...

My son just got called to the Mendoza Mission and reports to the provo mtc in Sept. If you are from the Salt Lake area, we would love to talk with you when you get home!! Your blog is amazing and has given us much insight into where he will be serving!! Thanks, Pam